We talk to Pete Bombaci, founder of the non-profit GenWell Project, about human connection. Loneliness leads to higher rates of heart disease, obesity and a lot of other health problems, and things have gotten worse during the long quarantine brought about due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This episode is brought to you by Vitamin K Daily. Get 4 weeks free when you sign up today!
This episode is also brought to you by Amazon Books. Get some of the books we discuss on the podcast and support the podcast!
Pete Bombaci & GenWell project
• Abraham Maslow
• Love Languages
• 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven R. Covey
• Dunbar’s number
• Yonge Street in Toronto: The longest city street in the world
• Some countries are appointing federal loneliness ministers
• Julianne Holt-Lunstad
• Apple Podcasts
• Google Play
• Libsyn (RSS)
• Subscribe on Android
• Save 10% off your order at Kettle & Fire with code BetterHumanhood
• Sign up for Vitamin K Daily and get four weeks free
• Shop at Amazon using our portal