Jason Wasser has an extensive background in working with youth and adults from all walks of life. His positions have included serving as a Student Life Coordinator at Princeton University, providing counseling services for the special needs population & their families through the Florida Medicaid Waiver program, and directing non-profit community educational and recreational programming.
We talk about finding your purpose by evaluating your core values, Neuro Emotional Technique (NET), Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT, also known as Tapping) and more.
• Most of our problems in life can be solved if we’re damn clear on our purpose
• If you’re not clear on your purpose, you’re not making values-based decisions
• Minimize stressors, maximize potential
• Are your goals big enough?
• Massive action yields massive results
• Sign up for a free trial and get a free audiobook at AudibleTrial.com/JKWD
• Jefferson University’s Sidney Kimmel Medical College
• Journal of Cancer Survivorship
• One Research Foundation
• Tony Robbins
• Grant Cardone | 10X Growth Conference
• Mel Robbins
• Gary Vaynerchuk (Gary Vee)
• Our episode with David Steele