Ari Meisel worked a bunch of jobs until he was 23, when he was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease, a chronic illness that really put a damper on a busy work life, a new relationship with the woman who would become his life, and even just day-to-day living. After a bunch of hospitalizations over the next couple of years, Ari started to take control of his health — and the rest of his life. He now works with entrepreneurs and companies to help optimize, automate and outsource appropriate parts of their businesses.
To get a free blueprint to reach Inbox Zero, email email@example.com and mention you heard Ari on the JKWD Podcast.
• What would you do if you could only work one hour a day?
• You can’t hustle and innovate at the same time
• Learn how to build a good team
• There’s no point in living if you don’t feel alive
• Sign up for a free trial and get a free audiobook at AudibleTrial.com/JKWD
• IFTTT (If this then that)
• Gary Vaynerchuk (Gary Vee)
• Tim Ferriss | The 4-Hour Workweek