Brian Tellor joins us to share his story of growing up in an abusive household, seeking validation outside his marriage as an adult, and deciding in the last moments not to commit suicide. We discuss celebrating small victories, wearing masks, and more.
If you’re feeling alone and/or having suicidal thoughts, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is here to help. Chat online or call 1-800-273-8255.
• Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
• The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
• Kelvin’s website
• Law of Attraction
• Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah by Richard Bach
• John Wooden
• Marie Forleo
• Apple Podcasts
• Google Play
• Libsyn (RSS)
• Subscribe on Android
• Save 10% off your order at Kettle & Fire with code BetterHumanhood
• Sign up for Vitamin K Daily and get four weeks free
• Shop at Amazon using our portal