Be more like a child in your every day life. Laugh more. Ask why more. Be more curious. Create more. All those things you lost from childhood? Bring them back. They’re good for you!
Also, as promised during the show, the Maasai people are from Kenya and Tanzania.
Links mentioned in this week’s podcast:
• Vitamin K Daily, Kelvin’s daily motivational newsletter
• Josh’s blog post on a dog’s curiosity
• Arbonne detox tea, which is part of the arsenal of nutrition that helped Kelvin beat diabetes
• Bert Kreischer’s podcast
• Tony Robbins’ website, or buy his books at Amazon
• The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
• The audiobook of Food: A Love Story, written and read by Jim Gaffigan
• Sign up for Vitamin K Daily and get four weeks free
• Go get optimized at Onnit! Get some Alpha Brain nootropic to get your brain in high gear, some New Mood to help you wake up refreshed, or get strong with some kettlebells, quad mace or battle ropes.
• Go shopping at Amazon using our portal. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, and they kick us a little piece of whatever you buy. Get coffee! Get a drone! You can get pretty much anything there. Anything.