We get back to our roots for a while — conversations that are interesting to drop in on, and wind up discussing the shared myths that keep society going.
This episode is brought to you by Kettle & Fire. Save 10% off your order with code BetterHumanhood.
• JKWD Episode 1: I reserve the right to change
• Score from ‘Searching for Beati Paoli’ by Mike Shear
• Peter Gabriel’s ‘Passion’
• Remedy Float
• The New Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
• Tony Robbins
• Nelson Mandela
• Vitamin K Daily
• Kelvin’s a coach
• Les Brown
• Fear by Robert Woodward
• Flow by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
• Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
• A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking