We often discuss turning off your phone, connecting with people, meditating, healthy morning and evening routines and taking breaks from social media — all while asking you to listen to our podcast, visit our website and social media, etc. How do we do that humanely?
This episode is brought to you by Kettle & Fire. Save 10% off your order with code BetterHumanhood.
• Our episode on morning routines
• Our episode on evening routines
• Our episode on comparison
• Relativity by Albert Einstein
• Center for Humane Technology | Your Undivided Attention
• Jocko Willink’s Instagram
• People use Instagram an average of 32 minutes a day