“The hero and the coward both feel the same thing,” Cus D’Amato said. “But the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It’s the same thing, fear, but it’s what you do with it that matters.”
What are you doing with your fear?
This episode is brought to you by Kettle & Fire. Save 10% off your order with code BetterHumanhood.
• The science behind tickling
• Machines that build train tracks
• Machines that cut trees
• Kelvin’s a photographer | And a coach
• Tim Ferriss
• Lil Misty Diaz
• Apple Podcasts
• Google Play
• Libsyn (RSS)
• Subscribe on Android
• Save 10% off your order at Kettle & Fire with code BetterHumanhood
• Sign up for Vitamin K Daily and get four weeks free
• Shop at Amazon using our portal