Do you have expectations of someone that you haven’t told them about, but you resent them for not meeting those expectations anyway? This is an example of a covert contract — and it can ruin a relationship.
This episode is brought to you by Audible. Get a free audio book and a free month at Audible by visiting AudibleTrial.com/JKWD or by texting “JKWD” to 500-500.
This episode is also brought to you by Vitamin K Daily. Get four weeks free when you sign up at VitaminKDaily.com.
• Practical Wisdom by Barry Schwartz and Kenneth Sharpe
• The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
• Our episode on choice
• Chris Rock
• Tony Robbins
• Wayne Dyer
• I reserve the right to change episode | Essay
• Hurricane Katrina
• What will this Walmart greeter do as the position changes?
• Sign up for a free trial and get a free audiobook at AudibleTrial.com/JKWD
• Shop in the Better Humanhood store
• Sign up for Vitamin K Daily and get four weeks free
• Shop at Amazon using our portal