Terrass “Razz” Misher has been an entrepreneur as long as he can remember, from re-selling dollar-store candy in middle school to his most recent business, Podcast on the Go. We talk about goals, confidence and the five characteristics of successful business owners.
This episode is brought to you by Audible. Get a free audio book and a free month at Audible by visiting AudibleTrial.com/JKWD or by texting “JKWD” to 500-500.
This episode is also brought to you by Vitamin K Daily. Get four weeks free when you sign up at VitaminKDaily.com.
• Age of Anger by Pankaj Mishra
• This Road I Ride by Juliana Buhring
• Elon Musk
• Bill Gates
• Marjorie Young
• New Agent Edge Podcast
• Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah Marathon
• Savannah Bananas
• Faith Equestrian Therapeutic Center
• I Don’t Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist by Norman Geisler and Frank Turek
• Infinity Inc.
• Aunt Laurie’s
• IceBound HVAC
• Sign up for a free trial and get a free audiobook at AudibleTrial.com/JKWD
• Shop in the Better Humanhood store
• Sign up for Vitamin K Daily and get four weeks free
• Shop at Amazon using our portal