Matt Javit and his wife, Nikki, always dreamed of traveling the world. Instead of putting it off until retirement or putting off careers until they could travel, the couple opted for a mid-career hiatus, with a plan to travel for three years.
We talk to Matt about planning and budgeting for the trip, how the couple keep their marriage strong while spending so much time traveling together, where to find some of the world’s best coffee and food, and what America’s super power is.
The couple also have a weekly travel podcast and have recently launched a YouTube series documenting the barber shop experience in the places they visit.
This episode is brought to you by Audible. Get a free audio book and a free month at Audible by visiting AudibleTrial.com/JKWD or by texting “JKWD” to 500-500.
This episode is also brought to you by Vitamin K Daily. Get four weeks free when you sign up at VitaminKDaily.com.
• The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon
• Vagabonding by Rolf Potts
• As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
• Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain
• Charles Schwab
• Our episode with Valerie Groth
• Sign up for a free trial and get a free audiobook at AudibleTrial.com/JKWD
• Shop in the Better Humanhood store
• Sign up for Vitamin K Daily and get four weeks free
• Shop at Amazon using our portal