Pictured: The oak-lined driveway at Wormsloe Historic Site, which we mention in this episode.
Kelvin spent a week with Josh in Savannah. They did a lot of walking, learned a lot of history, got some perspective, and maybe had a couple of beers.
This episode is brought to you by Audible. Get a free audio book and a free month at Audible by visiting AudibleTrial.com/JKWD or by texting “JKWD” to 500-500.
This episode is also brought to you by Vitamin K Daily. Get four weeks free when you sign up at VitaminKDaily.com.
• Life of the Party by Bert Kreischer
• All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum
• Hot Yoga
• Goat Yoga (see videos below!)
• Two Tides Brewing
• Service Brewing
• Remedy Float
• Austin Powers
• John Mulaney
• Iliza Shlesinger
• Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias
• Old Town Trolley
• Georgia Historical Society
• Constitution Day
• Kelvin’s a speaker
• American Prohibition Museum
• Ghost Coast Distillery
• Mata Hari Speakeasy
GOAT YOGA VIDEOS!!!!!
• Sign up for a free trial and get a free audiobook at AudibleTrial.com/JKWD
• Shop in the Better Humanhood store
• Sign up for Vitamin K Daily and get four weeks free
• Shop at Amazon using our portal