We go deep with Alison Donaghy on personal responsibility, sexual assault and how you can help make the world better.
• See responsibility as a gift
• Don’t settle — do the best you can afford
• If you’re going to make up stories about people, make them positive stories
• We’re so busy trying to convert people to our point of view that we don’t talk anymore
• Detach from your past decisions — think about them objectively, not emotionally
In 2009, Caspar Craven and his wife weren’t particularly their relationship or their lives. So they did what basically nobody with two young children (4 and 2 years old) and no boat would opt to do: plan to sail around the world. Hear how (and why) they managed to sail around the world one and a half times five years later with three children, aged 9, 7 and 2.
• Be brave
• Disrupt your life
• Decide why it matters
• Surround yourself with smart people
• No one has all the answers
Heath Armstrong found himself face-down, pants-down on his garage floor with a bottle nearby one too many times, so he decided to change his life. He walks us through his journey from hating his life to traveling the world.
• Believe in yourself
• Make yourself vulnerable
• Don’t be afraid of who you are
• Affirmations work
• Do things that challenge you physically and mentally
Dana Pharant has a wide range of experience, from massage therapist to professional dominatrix to running a coaching, speaking and healing business. We talk about a range of things, from approaching choices without judgment to holding spaces without judgment.
• Find your freedom by being willing to lose everything
• Learn about self-clearing
• How to approach something with no judgment
• How to hold a space for someone
• Finding power with, not power over
Jason Wasser has an extensive background in working with youth and adults from all walks of life. His positions have included serving as a Student Life Coordinator at Princeton University, providing counseling services for the special needs population & their families through the Florida Medicaid Waiver program, and directing non-profit community educational and recreational programming.
We talk about finding your purpose by evaluating your core values, Neuro Emotional Technique (NET), Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT, also known as Tapping) and more.
• Most of our problems in life can be solved if we’re damn clear on our purpose
• If you’re not clear on your purpose, you’re not making values-based decisions
• Minimize stressors, maximize potential
• Are your goals big enough?
• Massive action yields massive results